Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Arkansas

This spring break has been a time for Alley to be introduced to all her family members. We spent Easter in Richmond meeting mom's whole side of the family and now we're in Arkansas meeting dad's whole side of the family.
Alley took her first plan trip on Monday and did a fabulous job! I was concerned about how she would handle the ear pressure during take-off and landings...especially since we had a layover in Atlanta. She slept through both flights! She didn't make a sound during either of them. I was so impressed! When we got to Memphis, Andy's older brother, Brad, and his two girls, Katie and Avery, met us at the airport. They then drove us to Arkansas to go to G'ma's house. Alley couldn't wait to see G'ma and meet her other relatives. Here are some pictures of her first day in another state:
We are all smiles at G'ma's house visiting with family
Uncle Frank - G'ma's brother - he's so funny:)
Alley and her cousin Shae
Alley, G'ma and her two cousins - Katie and Avery
Alley and G'ma loving on each other

4 comments:

The Huffman's said...

Hope you have a great week seeing the fam!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about Alley's eye I hope it gets better. I loved that we got to see you! I am getting excited about seeing you guys see you in St. Louis.
~Katie McPherson

Anonymous said...

It was more than great seeing you guys but I hated to see you leave. She is 10 times more precious than I could have ever imagined. But I am sure you guys are glad to be home and back to normal. Hope her eye clears up soon. She's beautiful and the best baby. Can't wait to see you guys again...I figure it will be a little while! Love yall!!
Shae

Anonymous said...

Uncle Frank and I enjoyed you guys more than you will ever know. that little girl is absolutely precious and I will kick anybody that differs (don't think that is going to happen)!!! I know you are glad to be home but it was wonderful to see you all. Take care of each other and give her kisses everyday fromn Arkansas.

Aunt Pam