Sunday, July 15, 2007

Arkansas Wedding

One of the whole purposes for this visit to Arkansas was to attend Andy's cousins wedding. Here are some highlights from the wedding last night. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and loved being able to spend time with all of Andy's family and extended family.
The happy Bride and Groom - Shae and Michael Oost
Here's the happy bride, Shae, and some crazy pregnant woman...;) Us at the wedding...just wasting time until all the festivities began The bride and her father, Uncle Frank, taking over the dance floor showing us all how it's done My little niece, Avery, stopping for a photo with me while she collects all of the flowers (and I mean all of the flowers) to give away to people...how sweet! And this is how I spent most of my evening...hehehe...
We want to congratulate Shae and Michael on their wedding and wish them many happy years! We enjoyed it!

No comments: