Friday, February 22, 2008

What we've been up to...

This week has been a mellow week for the McPherson household. Alley got her first ear infection, on top of having a cold, on Tuesday (or at least we finally went to the doctor to see what was going on with her!). We both should have known she'd get an ear infection after having a cold that lasted for over two weeks...besides, Andy had tubes put in his ears...twice...ugh! She seems to be doing a lot better, but I think she's made a habit out of her early morning wake-ups...I definitely am not a fan of those!
Here are some photos from this week:)
A sick little girl...so unhappy:(
A warm bath can cure anything...maybe...at least she enjoyed it!
All smiles:) The medicine must be working!After weeks of trying to stuff both fists in her mouth, she finally found her thumb last night! Yeah! (even though she still loves her fists!)

3 comments:

A.K. said...

that little sweater in the first picture is so precious! I feel like Alley and I have the same thing- cold/sickness/ontop of everything else- are we all ever going to finally get better?!

i know, I'll quit my job and babysit for Alley- then we both won't be around so many germ infested other kiddos! deal?!

The Huffman's said...

So cute!!!! Give her a big hug and kiss for me...I know you neglect that little munchkin!!!! I hope she feels better!!!

Jessica said...

Yahoo for thumb-sucking!!!!!