Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cat's Eye Photography

The McPherson clan spent last weekend in Greensboro NC with The Turlington's. Donnie was the former SID at HSC and we became fast friends with him and Courtney. They moved to Greensboro about a year or so ago so Courtney could continue pursuing her passion (and phenomenal talent!!) in photography. They are wonderful people...the ULTIMATE in southern generosity and kindness :) We love them and have enjoyed the friendship we have with them. They were nice enough to have us in for the weekend so we could have Courtney take pictures of Alley. Courtney is a wonderful and really gifted photographer - she was able to get some really wonderful photos of Alley even after Alley decided she wasn't going to sleep a wink the night before and only napped for 30 minutes the next morning- can I say amazing! I know I'm gushing about her ability, but just check out her website and see for yourself how wonderful she is!! www.catseyephotography.net
Here are some of the photos she took of Alley:) I'm having such a hard time deciding which ones to order - I think Andy's going to have a heart attack once I get done ordering:)!!!










*****Don't worry - I plan on buying photos - I just copied these so I could show you all so quickly!!! I don't want anyone to think I'm "stealing" photos:)******

4 comments:

A.K. said...

that last one is a definite christmas card! i love it!

Warner Family said...

What awesome pictures- I'm jealous! She is amazingly talented, but her subject is amazingly cute! Glad she's feeling better!

The Huffman's said...

She did an amazing job of showing your adorable family!!!! I Loved looking at your photos!!!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so great. You have a beautiful little girl.