Sunday, November 9, 2008

A weekend with the family...

This weekend Alley and I went to Mimi and Papa's house. The Texas Alley's were coming in and we couldn't miss on occasion to hang out! Andy wasn't able to show up until early Sunday morning. He came all the way in from Alabama (through the night) and then drove straight to Richmond to be there in time for church. Will (my older brother) was preaching at my dad's church in honor for Veteran's day. Will is an army chaplain who is being deployed to Iraq the week before Christmas. This would be the last time we'd get to see him before he left, so we made it a point to be there! We had a great time with the family and were so grateful that we got to be there for such a special occasion. Here are some pictures:

Alley and Owen playing "together"
The birthday girl wearing the birthday glasses (what a fun tradition!)
ok, the book is called Pat the Bunny, not Pat Owen! She seemed to really enjoy patting Owen:)
A family shot (man was it a struggle!!)
Here she is laughing at Uncle John and Papa...I thought it looked funny - check out her two teeth!

2 comments:

Candi said...

Great pictures! So glad you guys were able to come. See you at Christmas!!

Candi said...

Ooops, it's me Jessica but I viewed the blog under my mom's sign-on.