Sunday, March 29, 2009

Escape of the bunny...

Yesterday Granny invited us over to have lunch at her house. My Aunt and Uncle from Atlanta were up, as well as my parents. We can never say no to good company and excellent food:)! When we got there, Granny presented Alley with a set of bunny ears - it was hilarious to watch her reaction when we put them on her and on us. She would just die laughing...I wish I had gotten a video of it! Here are some pictures of our little bunny...
Yeah for having the ears on...
Oh I look so silly and love it!!
hmm, maybe it's someone else's turn to look silly
on second thought...nope...they're mine...let's hide them!
Let's see if those ears re-surface again when we go to Arkansas for Easter;) Watch out Geemaw, they have your name written all over them!!:)

No comments: