Tuesday, August 11, 2009

...and baby makes 4

You read it right...there are going to be 4 McPherson's living in Virginia come late winter:) I have successfully made it into my second trimester but seem to have brought all the "not so fun" first trimester things along for the ride as well...ugh! This pregnancy has been COMPLETELY different than my first!!

Alley seems to understand I have a baby in my belly, but at the same time has no clue what it means. She loves to point out on mommy where the baby is...I can't get her to stop pulling up my shirt in public and sticking her finger down my bellybutton all the while saying "baby, baby". She is a character!

We are thrilled and can't wait to meet baby #2 in February:) Here is an ultrasound picture of the baby's back...the ultrasound tech tried forever to get a front view, but the baby kept moving! She said that this baby is a squirmy one! Did we ever have any doubts that it wouldn't be?!;)

6 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Ok...did I totally miss an announcement before now? Or is this the big reveal? :) So excited for y'all...that is awesome news. Be prepared to completely lose your mind come February. haha. We've lost it over here. ;)

Cortney Smith said...

Wow! So exciting! I was starting to wonder when you would take the leap!!! How fun! You and Karin are due in the same month. That is awesome! Hope everything continues to go well! Thinking about you and the new big sister!

The Michna's said...

Yeaa! Congrats on baby #2. Are you finding out the gender or will it be a surprise? I bet Ally is so excited!

k80 said...

Congratulations! How exciting!!!

Warner Family said...

Congratulations!! Maybe we'll have twin babies! :-) When is the due date? Hope things are well. Keep me updated!!

Unknown said...

Found this by accident somehow and SO glad I did! How precious and refreshing to see you all! Congratulations to you and Andy! We think of you often and pray for continued blessings for your growing family! I'm wondering how I'm going to find my way back to this blog to check every now and then ... I'm afraid I won't be able to! Blessings! - The Bells (I think this is some Google thing that Pearson has??)