Saturday, September 12, 2009

HSC Football

Today Alley enjoyed her first HSC football game of the season (I went alone last weekend to the Tiger's first home game). It was an enjoyable game (due to a friend graciously letting Alley nap in her apartment which is right next to the field) with a wonderful final outcome! The Tigers won in overtime (whew!) and Alley slept for most of the game!! Woo-hoo! I think we've found our game plan for the rest of the season!! She woke up rested and ready to see "my daddy" (Andy, obviously). Here are some pictures from after the game.

Alley posing like the HSC Tiger Alley and "my daddy" - precious:)
and the family photo

3 comments:

The Michna's said...

Love the picture of Alley and the HSC tiger. Hope you're feeling good throughout your pregnancy so far.

Cortney Smith said...

Looks like so much fun! Hard to believe we aren't there, you guys look great. Alley is growing like a weed! Big game next week, you guys coming down?????

Cortney Smith said...

I say "big game" not really! I am a little nervous for these Tigers myself! ha.