Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gift

My mom sent me this little gift the other day. So sweet! I love it:)

Well, we are on snow day #8...while this helps me with maternity leave (aka - unpaid leave), it's quite annoying to be cooped up in the house daily. Don't get me wrong, I love snow - I did go to school up in Wisconsin to play soccer! - but I feel like a caged animal right now. We all need a little sunshine and warmth just about now;)
This morning Alley was overly excited about Kendall and helping out. I had to save Kendall from being dragged from her seat several times this morning! This is a picture of Alley after being told she could sit and look at Kendall but not touch her...so she sat and stared at her! I'm not sure Kendall likes being stared at;)
Overall the morning went very well. I was able to take a shower without either girl melting down or touching each other:) Alley was very occupied in her bedroom, doing what, I have no clue! I had planned on keeping Alley home with me today, but about mid-morning she kept asking to go "see friends"...I asked her if she wanted to go to school and she about fell apart trying to get her jacket on and drag Kendall's car seat over to me...do you think she wanted to go?? Who am I to say no to a child who wants to go to school?! So off we went:) She's probably thinking, at least at school they let me touch the babies....

4 comments:

A.K. said...

I LOVE your necklace!!!! so beautiful!

Bunch of Barrons said...

That is SUCH a cute necklace...where did she get that? :) It's cute that Alley wants to help out! Merrick just wants to wrestle with Tirzah. ;)

Katie said...

Haha! I hope she had fun!

Cortney Smith said...

Thanks for the blog! Looks like you are handling multiples with ease!!!! Sorry about all the snow...gosh I would be over that myself! The girls are so precious!