Monday, March 15, 2010

Surprise!

How come it always seems that you find the best photo-ops when you are camera-less??!! Kendall has given us plenty of smiles and cute faces and Alley has done many sweet things to help us with Kendall and has become quite "motherly" towards Kendall. All wonderful opportunities for amazing photos...but, alas, we are camera-less. After weeks of researching cameras, we finally decided on a camera that we thought would fit our family's needs...only to decide it's not the time to purchase it...bummer! In the meantime, we've borrowed my parents camera to catch as many of those "priceless" moments as possible (all the while longing for my own camera - the new one preferably!).

Back to today...I had a really rough day at work - too much to do and not enough time, plenty of people telling me how I need to do my job (thanks but no thanks guys!!), and the prospect of coming home to workers working on our house (people finally showing up to fix our ceiling damage that happened back before Thanksgiving!)...I was not looking forward to coming home either. BUT, I'm glad I did!! Look what was waiting for me at home!!!!!!!

Andy did it again! He searched and searched for the best deal on this camera and found a SWEET deal that he couldn't pass up...alas, my new camera! So, what had been a rough day for me has turned into an exciting one:) I love my husband (of course, for many more reasons than because he bought me the camera;) )!!! I can't wait to try it out...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it!! That's really exciting!

Jenny said...

I am SO jealous! I so want a nice camera like that! Can't wait to see all the nice pictures it captures.

A.K. said...

hooray!!! i love my nikon- you'll have so much fun with it!