Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busybody

...and I'm not talking about me here! Kendall now has figured out that she can move around and get those "mom-probably-put-far-enough-away-thinking-Kendall-wouldn't-be-able-to-get-them" items. Yeah, we are so there! She is rolling all over the place now but has recently just started scooting herself on her tummy to grab those tasty items as well. We are in for another busybody in the McPherson household!! I think I'm going to go lay down and rest right now...

Look who I found rummaging through her toys looking for that "perfect" item to lick and chew on...
I caught you red handed

so proud of herself...next step is to teach her how to clean up after herself;)

What did you say mom?? Clean up after myself...haha;)

taking a break from the toys to roll over and visit mommy

Speaking of busybody...Alley may very well look like Andy's twin, but there is no denying she is my child and takes after me. After she finished playing with her Noah's ark that Papa built, I told her she needed to clean it up and put it away...here is what she did

ummm, yeah, that's my girl;) Each animal is laying on top of the other matching animal, the house pieces are separated by color and Mrs. and Mr. Noah are standing up next to each other...enough said;)

3 comments:

A.K. said...

watch out- Kendall is on the move!!!

Katie said...

That's some crazy organization..! Well done, teacher!

^..^ said...

Oh yeah! That's my girl. Love the organization and people standing right side up:) BTW, Catherine, your grandfather Alley would be proud of her, too. Love to all.