Saturday, December 11, 2010

Twisted...Tangled...whatever!

Ever since the new Rapunzel movie came out I have had a really hard time with the title. I keep calling it Twisted?! It's TANGLED Catherine! I have no clue why I can't get it straight. Calling it Tangled makes a lot more sense than calling it Twisted...I just need help...or more sleep;)

A few weeks ago, my mom found out that there was a free showing of Tangled (or if you're me, "Twisted") today. Andy and I decided we couldn't pass up this opportunity. We weren't sure how Alley would do in a movie theater since she just turned 3, but the worse that could happen is that we would have to leave during the movie. And since it would be free, we wouldn't lose any money;) It's a no lose situation.

Today we turned the movie trip into a special morning for Alley. We drove to Richmond and dropped Kendall off with Mimi and Papa (poor Kendall...she definitely didn't get loved on at all;) ha!!).

Here is a picture of Alley and her Rapunzel doll (that she named "Tangled") right before we left


Giving Tangled a good squeeze

She didn't want Raggedy Ann and Andy left out...they had to have a picture too;)

Alley and mommy

Kendall wanted in on the action;) 
A side note, Kendall has been taking a few steps on her own here and there, so we should be taking off in no time! Yikes!!

After dropping Kendall off, we headed over to Krispy Kreme to enjoy some Christmas doughnuts before our special movie. Oh how we McPherson's love our Krispy Kreme!! We three could have polished off 2 dozen in no time;)

Alley and her "chosen"

making sure no one steals her doughnut...;)

Afterwards we headed off to the movie theater. The movie was super cute, and yes, we didn't make it through the whole movie. We were so close to the end, but she requested to leave. She did a great job though and I hope we will be able to do this again next year. And I'm totally not saying it because I want more Krispy Kreme doughnuts....;)
 The comment of the evening..."I don't like bad grandma, she scare me...I looooove Jesus." Can't get any better than that;)

2 comments:

A.K. said...

so fun! and i bet Kendall didn't have ANY fun with her Mimi and Papa :)

The Richmond Alleys said...

You're right, AK. We didn't have ANY fun with Kendall, so I guess we'll just have to try again ... SOON! :)