Friday, July 8, 2011

Visit with Mimi and Papa

Mimi and Papa graciously kept the girls for me one morning so I could make an "uneventful" trip to the fabric store and do some other shopping while Andy was at work. I greatly appreciate their willingness to keep my wild little ones, but they seemed to have done extremely well...mimi and papa that is;) Just kidding, my girls thoroughly enjoyed themselves! Mimi took some pictures of what went on while I was gone...it looks like Kendall and the cat had quite a morning:)

Kendall "being nice and gentle" with the cat...oh I bet she was in heaven...Kendall that is;)

Kendall has this strange obsession...whenever she sees or feels anything soft, she immediately puts her thumb in her mouth and tries to snuggle and lay on whatever it is that is soft...she doesn't care if it's moving, alive or not...

still desperately trying to get a snuggle

so so close...I can hear her saying it now..."wanna snuggle kitta-kitta? It fun!"

Alley had a blast too. She played with the toy farm with uncle John, went up to Papa's church and played on the playground and in the sunday school classrooms. I don't think they could have had a better morning. I think there was some disappointment when they saw mom;) I guess Camp Mimi and Papa will have to happen again....darn;)

1 comment:

The Richmond Alleys said...

Keeping grandchildren is the best entertainment ever, and cooperative animals made this morning even more fun! Camp Mimi loves to have campers, either spontaneous or scheduled in advance.