Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Amateur photo shoot...yikes!

So the other day I decided I wanted some cute pictures of little Mary Cate. It's not like we had anything going on, I mean the house was totally quiet and I definitely didn't have another child trying desperately to get in on the pictures...no, not in THIS house! Anyway, In the midst of chaos, we had an impromptu photo shoot.

sleepy little one... 

too cute of a face to pass up:)

check out how long little miss thing is!

I could eat this face up...:)

chunky little cheeks...yup, she's definitely ours;)

sweet little grins

I think she is dreaming about eating...

Poor little Mary Cate had to endure her mothers wishes;) She did great and I think we got some pretty cute shots for an amateur photographer with no editing software! (I will admit, most of these pictures were taken by Andy!)

5 comments:

Jena-Marie said...

What a sweetie!

The Michna's said...

Cute, cute pictures! Congrats again on your newest addition. She is a doll!

Jenny said...

Adorable!

Warner Family said...

Congratulations, Catherine! Can't wait to watch her grow up!! Y'all take care.

Dejar de fumar con laser said...

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work.