Tuesday, September 4, 2012

And she's off...

We've got a big time Preschooler on our hands!


Today was Alley's first day of Preschool! And she was so excited to go meet new friends and learn some "new stuff" this year. She attended this preschool last year, but this is her first year as an "official" preschooler;) Every day for the past several weeks (more like months!) she's been asking, "When am I going to school again? Do I get to ride a bus? Who's going to be in my class?". This girl can't wait to leave the nest;) 

I still can't figure out where the time went?! Wasn't this picture taken just yesterday?? How can she be ready for school?

 Here's the big girl already "writing" in her journal as all the students arrive. Right after this picture she asked me, "are you staying all day mom?", I said "no", and she then told me.."ok good, you can leave now"...WHAT??!!
She had a great first day and is looking forward to tomorrow! Kendall starts her 2 day a week "preschool" tomorrow...we will see how that goes;)

No comments: