Saturday, August 23, 2014

Weddings

This weekend Andy and I were able to escape SC (and our children) and travel up to Philadelphia to attend my cousins wedding. It was so nice to be able to fly without worrying about naps, snacks, things needed to entertain 3 little ones and all their mess. We have been VERY blessed to have wonderful friends who where willing to watch the girls for 2 nights. I am forever indebted to them!

Don't we look refreshed and free?!!
my handsome man…I am truly blessed!

fun at the rehearsal dinner!

hanging out at the reception. The wedding was gorgeous! It was outside by a little waterfall and creek and the reception was on the covered patio of a very only and beautiful house. The evening was amazing!

 we were being silly...

the hilarious thing was the guys did the same thing…oh boys...

all the kids! (minus our kids!)
What a fun few days we all had!

No comments: