Sunday, May 24, 2015

Lake Days

We are so excited about getting to spend our summer going to the lake! What a blessing it is to live in a community that has so many public lake "beaches"! The girls are getting more confident with swimming (okay, lets be honest, I am feeling more and more confident about their swimming skills with all the lake days we've been having!) and really enjoying racing from dock to dock. Of course, its even more fun when daddy is able to come!

two peas in a pod…I wonder what deep conversations they are having…Alley is not one for casual, light conversation;)

Oh how I love them!

their favorite thing to do!

little Miss broadway

wild child;)

We also are spending a lot of our free time walking Bailey…its a win-win. Bailey gets lots of exercise and the girls get worn out;)

My three loves! I love how they play so well together at the lake…no if only I could get them to play this well at home!

daddy and his girls

MC and daddy jumping

resting with daddy

And, here is a picture of us going on a date to Andy's co-workers wedding. It was so fun to get out and where real clothes:)

No comments: