Sunday, October 4, 2015

CP group party

Our CP group held a going away party for us and the Gann's. The Gann's are leaving to be missionaries in India and we are leaving to go to Illinois. God has an incredible plan for each of our lives and he has determined the direction we should go in. This step is a very hard one for us personally. We have grown to love this group of people like they are family. We have walked really tough roads together and have had some really joyous moments together. I treasure these people and I feel treasured by them. These friendships will last a lifetime. We are already planning many road trips and vacations together! I.love.this.group.


We had a farewell marshmellow roast…and boy was it good and fun!



All the girls and some of the kids! :)

Gabe and Andy…they crack me up!

Lakin reading to my girls

the whole group!

some of the guys
God has truly blessed us and I am sad to leave these people behind, but I know we will see each other again!!

No comments: