Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween and the beginning of good-byes

Andy left for Illinois earlier in the month, so our house has been a packing zone for a few weeks already. I am using that as my excuse on why it took us so long to go pick out pumpkins…and why we never decorated them…sorry kids! Anyway, we went to a local school and picked out our pumpkins one afternoon. The girls love being able to pick their own and I love that its quick and close by:)

MC found hers…she said it was heavy and perfect

Kendall and her top pick…this child really struggled to make a decision. She wanted them all

my pumpkin pickers:)

the girls and I on our last walk around the lake in Clemson…so sad.

Our small group go together to enjoy the homecoming floats and have a little dinner downtown. we had so much fun together. We ended the evening by watching a little of the soccer game.

MC and Sydney…love these two sweet girls

my CP girls…I love them dearly 

my best friend…oh how I am going to miss her!!!

 The girls decided they needed to prepare for Illinois winters while we took Bailey on a walk…I hate to tell them that they are going to need MUCH more than just gloves!

Halloween fun!!
two cowgirls and a "gymnastics girl"

our neighborhood halloween parade

The Whites invited us over to their neighborhood to a halloween party and to trick-or-treat. The girls have never trick-or-treated, so I figured it would be a good sending off for us since we are moving next week. We all had so much fun with everyone.

MC and Sydney chalk painting

Alley and Leah playing a mummy game.

the mommas!

We couldn't pass up a mexican dinner with some other favorites of ours. Izzy and Charlie are some sweet friends who we have loved getting to know and have loved spending time with. The girls met them their first day of preschool when right when we moved to Clemson and have been inseparable ever since. 
the gang

No comments: