Sunday, October 28, 2007

Richmond...

Andy and I went home to Richmond this weekend to visit with my family and for a baby shower. My brother, sister-in-law and little niece had flown into town from Texas for Jessica's 10th high school reunion, so it was wonderful to be able to see them!! Jessica threw me a baby shower while they were there, which was so sweet of her!!! She did a fantastic job hosting it, all of this while pregnant as well:) Thanks Jess! I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law:) Here are some shots from the weekend and shower.
Check out those bellies! :)
Here's a picture of some of the cute decorating Jess did for the party. She hung onesies all around and had pictures of Andy and me when we were babies. What a cute idea!
Here's a shot of the girls after church today. Granny, Jess, Carlee Scott and me...we had a fun weekend with the Alley family! We cannot wait until the two new additions arrive so we can all get together again:)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a fun weekend! If only we had more time to hang out! The baby shower was tons of fun and I loved seeing you "showered" with gifts. You deserve it!! Can't wait for my little Alley to arrive - I love her already!

A.K. said...

You two are the cutest pregnant sisters ever! Come early next year it is going to be so much fun with two little ones around!