Tuesday, November 6, 2007

38 weeks...

Okay, so I'm now 38 weeks along and feeling every bit of the 38 weeks of pregnancy! The doctor said, as of my last appointment on Friday, that I am all baby (very little fluid in there) and that I've completely dropped...which means I can come at any time. He then said that at the next appointment (this Friday) they'd check me to see if I need to be induced (he's got his reasons)...exciting yet nerve-racking! I, of course said, could we wait to do all that until after the HSC-Randolph Macon football game?!
Here's the glorious picture at 38 weeks...

3 comments:

A.K. said...

good gracious- he's right- after that baby comes out you will look back to normal! you're so cute!!

GOOD LUCK! can't wait to see if the next time ya'll update sweet little Alley will be on here!!!

Jessica said...

You're so tiny!!! Looking great. Not sure if I'm brave enough to post any more belly shots of me...yikes! We'll see:)

Caroline said...

Can't wait to get the news!