Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh the joys...

The days of summer are coming to a close. I have one week left until I have to start work again (and I am not looking forward to it!). We've been trying to cram in as much family time as possible, but there just doesn't seem to be enough time in a day. Alley has been on the move constantly since she realized she could pull herself up in a standing position. I don't think there is an object in the house she hasn't pulled up on (or tried to!). After she pulls up, she gets so excited that she's standing, that she let's go to "celebrate"...which ends in her falling. Silly thing:) One of her other favorite things is to grab hold of you and then flip her head back...like this -
Here is Alley's very excited face after we gave her cut up bananas for the first time - She absolutely loved them!! I have never given her real food before (besides the melt in your mouth Gerber foods), so I was a little nervous she'd choke...but this girl is a pro at eating and loved it:)
Here she is showing off her crawling moves - too cute:)

1 comment:

The Huffman's said...

How cute is she? Seriously she is growing up so fast!!!!