Saturday, July 5, 2008

Water Bug

Alley is officially a water bug. She absolutely loved the ocean! The moment we put her in the ocean she splashed around and squealed with delight whenever a wave hit her. It was hilarious! I am so relieved she likes water:) She also had a ball at the pool. We had her in a little tube so she could float on her own and she loved it...that's my girl! Here's a video of her at the pool:

This week at the beach definitely had a lot of first for the McPherson/Alley/Noel clan. It was the first time we had three little ones there...first time I didn't walk on the beach at all...first time I spent only 3 hours a day at the beach...first time Alley had a tooth break through (it's still trying to surface completely!)...and the first time I went to bed "early" each night. The last three nights and days were very rough on Alley and on us. She had a low grade fever for 2 days due to her teething but then on Friday night had a temp of 101.9...which got me real nervous! We believe she is getting another ear infection because all the signs are pointing to it...but we'll find out this Monday when I get a doctor's app't. All in all we had a great time! Here are some pictures of the week:

Enjoying the morning at the pool:)
Here's my little water bug!
The family hanging out in the ocean
The "cousin twins" enjoying the water together
Alley in her "crawl" position - getting ready (she army crawls really fast now and is pulling herself up into a standing position on her own...I think we could possibly skip the whole crawling thing...)My two absolute favorite people enjoying the ocean
Just a family photo of all of us at the waterHere is my older brother's family (Will, Jessica, Carlee Scott - 2 1/2 years, and Owen - 6 months) and us right before we all went out to dinner.Happy 4th of July!

No comments: