Monday, December 1, 2008

Just my luck...

...my camera would break! It's a fairly new camera (Andy got it for me for Mother's day before Alley was born) so I didn't except it to fall apart so soon. It's been messing with me for a couple of days and then on Thanksgiving it completely died - go figure! It is now official...we're camera-less!

On another note, please keep Alley (heck, all three of us!) in your prayers. Alley is suppose to be getting tubes in her ears this Friday (she's had more ear infections then most people her age). She had an ear infection (which prompted the tubes) the week before Thanksgiving and then over Thanksgiving she seemed to get worse. We took her to Patients First and they determined (after taking all the blood in her body!) she had a bacteria infection. She was put on antibiotics and sent home with hopes that we'd all finally have a good nights sleep. Oh not so - she seemed to get worse, even on the medicine. To make a long story short, we took her to her pediatrician today and found out she has tonsillitis and has broken out into a rash! She is miserable - so much for a good nights rest...I hear her crying now...she has awoken...again....

1 comment:

The Huffman's said...

oh Catherine!!! I am so sorry to hear that about precious Alley!!!! I hope she starts feeling better for her and your sake!!!! Thinking of you this Thanksgiving!!!! We need to meet up in Richmond for lunch or something so I can catch up with you!!!!