Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mimi and Papa's house

This Christmas season has been such a busy time for us that it's even hard for me to catch my breath! We came to Richmond earlier then planned, due to a funeral and I had an important doctor's appointment. Since our arrival we have had family gatherings and Christmas preparations every second of the day. It's been late at night when my head has finally hit the pillow and way too early in the morning when I rise (thanks to an over-excited Alley!). Here are only a few pictures from Mimi's camera (mine is still broken - go figure!).

Alley lounging with Uncle John and trying to play with Kit-Kat
Papa attached Alley's musical keys to her belt buckle and she spent several minutes circling around trying to get them - silly Papa!!
Peek-A-Boo:)
Cousin Carlee Scott showing Alley how to play with dress up dolls.
A blurry picture, but here is Alley in her Christmas sweater:)

No comments: