Sunday, May 23, 2010

busy...

...no, not really. If you had been able to peak into our lives this week, this is what you would have seen:

us staring at these big beautiful eyes:)

these two having staring contests
and this little thing wanting to be by herself in her playroom (she had turned on her cd, laid out all the blankets on top of each other, gotten all her mardi gras beads on, sat in a basket and sang along to the cd...wow!)
not so thrilled that I am invading her personal space;) - immediately following this photo, she asked if I would come and sit in the basket too....ummm, I totally wont fit in that basket!!

In the next few weeks life should begin to slow down for me and I will get to enjoy my girls full-time! I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Only a couple more weeks of work until the summer!!

Jenny said...

They are so cute! I love that Alley loves to play by herself. She's so creative.

The Richmond Alleys said...

And those "big beautiful eyes" appear to still be blue!