Thursday, February 10, 2011

Little Penguin

Let's cut to the chase here...we are adding another little puff-a-lump to our rowdy bunch. Yes, baby #3 is on it's way and will hopefully make it to it's due date in August!

I had a laugh out loud moment with Alley a few weeks ago when I told her I was pregnant. I told her that mommy had a baby in her belly and then showed her the ultrasound (I don't know why, maybe I thought she would understand with pictures!). She looked at the picture, then at my belly, then up to me and said (as serious as she could be), "mommy, that's a penguin. You have a penguin in your belly." Whaaaaat?

Well, let's just hope this little penguin stays safe and happy in it's little environment and I don't go through the craziness I went through last time!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Wooooohooo! Welcome #3!!

A.K. said...

CONGRATS!!!!! soo fun!!!

Jenny said...

That's so awesome!!! Congrats!!!

The Michna's said...

Yay! So happy for you! Congrats:)

k80 said...

Yipee!

Johanna Montague said...

Congratulations, McPhersons! So exciting!!

Warner Family said...

Congratulations to you and your growing family!! :-)