Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I did it again...

I've been out of touch with the blog world. I never can find time to sit down and update everyone on what we are doing...and when I do have a moment, I have no clue what to tell everyone. We are here...just here. Nothing special is going on. We are just enjoying life minute by minute. Here are some pictures I've taken over the past week (or two....or three....)

The girls

another fun one

Alley constantly wants to hold MC. Here she is trying to calm a crying MC after the whirl-wind Kendall blew through and upset MC's peaceful moment. She is such a good big sister:)

Gee-maw and Jim came in town this past weekend for a visit and they brought some wild dress up clothes. As you know, our girls LOVE to dress up and dance and sing. They were in heaven;)

Alley convinced Gee-maw to color with her in the playroom...they were so quiet

hard at work

 MC got baptized on sunday, so we all headed out to Richmond for a fun filled day of family and food:) Pictures from the baptism will be coming at a later post! Here the girls are wearing their fall dresses for the first time. I made them a size too big so that they could wear them next year:) They are reversible...one side has a pumpkin and the opposite side (with the polka dots) has a turkey. I ended up making MC one at last minute. I totally guessed at the pattern since I didn't have one for her size.

Here are the McPherson girls (well, we are all looking at the camera but I can't tell you what the girls are doing or thinking!!)

Here is a closer look at MC's little dress...I even made a diaper cover and monogrammed it...I think it turned out pretty well;)

 My three girls....poor MC!

Uncle Will holding the cat so Kendall could give a kiss...oh I think Kendall is loving Will right there because we would never let her kiss the cat...even though she follows the poor cat around either yelling, "pat, pat" or "kiss, kiss"...all this with her thumb in her mouth. Silly girl!

MC was soooo over her party...."it's my party and I can cry if I want to".....

No comments: