Friday, November 4, 2011

Smiles and giggles

Mary Cate has been giving us plenty of sweet smiles and giggles recently, but I haven't been able to get them on camera. Well, today I took advantage of Andy being home for lunch and got some really cute smiley pictures of our resident squishy:)

Earlier today, I asked Alley to hold MC while I got snack ready...she acted like a pro and pulled MC into her lap and held her like this the whole time...sniff, sniff, she's really turning into a big girl!

when daddy got home, the fun began

check out the size of those eyes...beautiful blue:) 
I'm feeling cheated here...Alley and MC look like Andy...and Kendall looks like my little brother...what??!! I get nothing for carrying and delivering them??!! (sigh...)

Alright, now that's what I call a happy puff-a-lump!

so maybe she takes after me with the size of her cheeks...but nothing else;(

still grinning, even after being hit in the head by her big sister...

checking something out
We definitely have another McPherson baby on our hands...my dad said that we'll just have to have a fourth and hope it looks like me....uum, yeah, I don't want to talk about that!! Oh lord save us...

No comments: