Sunday, May 27, 2012

Catch up

A little over a week ago, my college roommate and her daughter flew down from Wisconsin for a visit. We had a wonderful time hang out and letting our kids meet. Colleen had met Alley when she was a little baby, so it was fun introducing her to my younger two and meeting her little one. Anna was just about the cutest thing around (besides my little ones;) ). She was so quick and on the go all the time. She was so ready to start walking that we were positive at any moment she was just going to take off. I loved watching all 4 girls play together. I can't believe we have kids!!! It seems like just yesterday, Colleen and I were in college moaning about classes and just hanging out...oh those were the days...;)

I didn't take many pictures while they were here. Colleen and I could barely talk facing each other because we were constantly chasing a child around the house;) We did introduce Anna to bathing as a group...by the look of her, I don't think she liked bathing with the McPherson girls;)!

Roomies and the babies...my how time has flown!

Yeah for visits from close friends!!! I was so glad to get to see Colleen and spend time with her. It was Wonderful...come back soon now, ya hear;)

No comments: