Monday, September 2, 2013

Ballet

The girls have been talking about ballet, ballerinas, dancing, and twirling F-O-R-E-V-E-R. We finally found a class that fit into our family schedule and signed the girls up. After the extreme excitement of getting our ballet clothes (and tap shoes), the day finally came when they could actually put on their ballet leotards, tights and shoes. Oh my goodness, you would have thought they had just been invited by Cinderella to her castle for a ball...the excitement was through the roof! Now, Alley is the oldest by a year and also the tallest by a head, but since she's never taken ballet before (and I needed them in the same class), they let her be apart of the 3-4 year old class. Let me tell you how cute and wild those girls are!! Here are some pictures I was able to take on the first day last week.

My girls happily volunteered to be the first in every single thing they did:)





the young ones watching and waiting for their turn next year. The only way to keep these two girls in their strollers was to feed them huge bags of goldfish and give them stickers:) I am still finding stickers all over everything;)

best buds



taking directions...or if you're Kendall, watching yourself in the mirror and doing your own thing;)




Overall the girls absolutely love ballet and tap! I am glad we were able to get them in the same class and that they are both doing well. I can't wait to see what the next few months will be like...I'm already having a hard time getting their leotards off them and washed...I'm off to the consignment shop to buy out all their leotards;)

1 comment:

The Michna's said...

The girls look so cute in their ballet leotard! Hope you and your family had an enjoyable summer!