Monday, September 30, 2013

Media guide

Recently, we had pictures taken for the Basketball media guide. We didn't find out until a few days before the pictures were to happen, so I had very limited time to make three Clemson dresses. My idea for these dresses were to have the fabric match, but have each girl wear a different style. They loved it! Whew! I spent three days making three dresses...they would have worn them regardless of whether they liked them;) This whole photo session took roughly 5 minutes...in and out. Not too bad...

I think we started off strong and then it all went downhill from there for the girls.



What??! Smile?! Nope, deer in headlight look is so in style...

aaaaaand, we are through...

Well, At least we got some Clemson pictures. We will probably be the only family in the media guide who looks a little tired of smiling;) Oh well...

2 comments:

Katie said...

You all look great! 3 dresses in 3 days?? I particularly love Alley's! I can't wait until Eleanor is old enough to wear something like that! I will have to contact you when next summer rolls around.. :)

A.K. said...

i agree, i think Alley's is my favorite. And you miss momma of three look amazing :)