Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Pictures

A few weeks ago we had some family pictures taken. I am horrible at scheduling family pictures. I desperately want pictures of my family all over the house, but I'm too cheap to pay someone to take them when I know my kids have a phobia of doing whatever mom wants them to do. One child will hold her smile so long she looks like she's grimacing. Another will not stand still or look in the direction you want her to and then another, will get this crazy face and evil eyes...(sigh)...

 I decided that no matter what, I need to make sure we get pictures of the family once a year. So, it was that time again:) One of the Doctors Andy works with lives on a beautiful lake outside of Clemson and he offered his yard for the pictures. Awesome:) We decided the kids "might" act better first thing in the morning...so we gave it a shot...HA! We actually did get some pretty good shots despite my 3 girls trying their hardest to ruin them. After looking at them, I realize I still have a long way to go on figuring out clothing for pictures...ugh...

Sweet sisters looking like they didn't just have a fight;) Don't let those sweet faces fool you!

The girls checking out the water...I was praying MC didn't push them all in. I wouldn't put it past her

Special K/Sassy pants showing us her grin

sweet Alley

crazy MC. Always up for a laugh:)

family shots


the love of my life...I.am.so.thankful.for.this.guy.

 for some reason I just love this picture...and I am not a fan of feet at all...

the girls checking out the goldfish...I was praying they wouldn't fall in!

I think we were almost done with the whole picture thing...they had had enough.

let's try for one last family photo...hmmm, yup, we are done;)

 One of my favorite shots! I'm going to ruin this picture for yall...MC is actually screaming and crying because she didn't want any part of someone telling her what to do. And thats my life;)

Thank you to Jenna for taking this wonderful shots of our family! Yeah for memories;)

4 comments:

A.K. said...

oh i love the color choices you picked and the outfits are gorgeous as always! good job momma... we need ours soon especially with grace turning one and i'm totally dragging my feet for all the same reasons :)

Katie said...

Look how big the girls are getting! Your family is adorable!! :) Love these pics and good job on getting family pictures taken!

The Michna's said...

I dread family picture day - Always relieved when it's over and hopeful at least one picture turned out of 100 taken. Love the pictures though!! Great shots of the girls. Beautiful family:)

The Richmond Alleys said...

Love these!!