Wednesday, April 30, 2014

9 years...

Happy Anniversary to the greatest husband I know!
It's been 9 short years since we said "I do", but every day keeps getting better and better. We have celebrated many happy times and have prayed through many rough times. I could not ask for a better man to walk with me through this life we've been given. He has given me 3 of the greatest joys (and frustrations…can I get an Amen from the mommas out there!!) in my life. I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him play, snuggle, and talk with our girls. Andy and I are truly blessed to have had these 9 years together and we look forward to many many more!!


In this collage, there is a picture of every single year we've been married. It's starts, obviously, with our wedding picture in the middle, then goes to the far top left. 

No comments: