Friday, April 4, 2014

New York!

Clemson made it to the NIT semi-finals in New York City!! Alleluia!! This was an incredible achievement for our boys. They were ranked 14th in the ACC coming into the 2013-2014 basketball season. We ended the season being ranked 6th and went on to play 4 games in the post-season! I was lucky enough to be able to travel with the team to NYC, and I loved every minute of it. Of course, I missed my girls but they were in great hands….

Papa and Mimi, the task masters. Actually, they are so patient and sweet to the girls and even let them help (I use the word "help" very, very loosely when describing my children!)

So while the girls were slaving away, I had this view from my treadmill…Well hello NYC!

the first day we braved the rain and visited the 9/11 memorial. What a breath-taking memorial. 

the white flowers are placed on the names of those who would be celebrating a birthday on that specific day. Happy Birthday Dean...

the trip wouldn't be complete without a visit to M&M world…YUMMY! 

Which color should I get????

times square

we checked out Toys 'R Us and found this incredible builds…all made of legos…heaven


 aaaaaaaand, we found the Lego store!!!


Rockefeller Plaza

Andy and I took a walk around Central Park…this place was amazing! If I lived in NYC, I'd HAVE to live near this park!!

The MET…wonderful wonderful exhibits!

Our boys playing SMU…we played tough, but couldn't hold onto our lead in the second half…bummer. BUT, we had a great season and have A LOT to be proud of!

Todd and Joy came up for the game! We looooved getting to see them, even though it was way too shot!

look what cutie was waiting for us at home:)!


No comments: