Saturday, December 20, 2014

Getting ready for Christmas

The girls got a gingerbread house kit for Christmas from Granny. The girls get so excited about this gift. They just love decorating with candy and then getting to see it everyday:) It's a fun little project that seems to help them feel like they are decorating for Christmas. 

The starting point

this is serious business


oh MC, how many pieces of candy did you eat??!


 The finished product…I think everyone is proud


The girls and Andy were so sweet. They treated me to dinner at Red Robin in honor of my Birthday. I always love when we can spend time together as a family. Lucky for us, Andy had a day off close to my actual birthday, so we did some last minute Christmas shopping and did a little celebrating:)

my little pistol:)

We certainly had to keep up with the tradition of going out for donut the morning of your actual birthday. I just lucked out with getting to go to Krispy Kreme! Happy Birthday to myself!! :)
My girls, who are the best presents I ever received!

Now I think we are ready for Christmas!

No comments: