Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving the girls and I celebrated in Virginia while Andy was with the basketball team in South Carolina. We got back in time from the Virgin Island for me to run up to VA but Andy had practices and games and couldn't get away. We had a very nice and quiet TG with Mimi and Papa plus Uncle John and Aunt Kim.  

There are too many cooks in this kitchen…good thing two of us are more concerned about tasting everything that's being cooked than cooking it:)

I am thankful for a warm fire in the fireplace and for good company:)

the twins, enjoying some relaxing time 

My three blessings. I am so thankful for my girly-girls.

I am so glad we were able to see Granny right after TG. She has been such a blessing to me and I love how our girls just adore her!


The girls are so happy to be back in Clemson with daddy!

All smiles

This girl decided she wanted to learn to knit…patience…ugh!
She is doing well and I hope I can continue to encourage her to persevere through the tough parts of learning to knit!

We had such a nice November and TG. We have so much to be thankful for this year! May we continue to spend each day being grateful for all that God has done for us and for who God is!

No comments: