Saturday, April 25, 2015

Craziness and Surprises

Sometimes our weeks are just crazy. The kids get crazy or our schedule is crazy or we just do crazy things…This week, MC decided it was her turn at a little craziness. She dresses up in her old ballet leotard and puts on a dance for me. She leaves and its quiet for a while. I sit back and enjoy the quiet, because lets face it, it's NEVER quiet her. Of course, I should have known something was up. MC comes running back into the living room and proclaims, "look what I did all by myself mommy! I didn't get it on anything, I promise". Ummm, okay little MC. How can you not love this little mess?!


Another act of craziness in our little family…I cooked some bone-in chicken in the crockpot one day. When it was done, I took it out and started taking the meat off the bone. Alley happened to walk through the kitchen and comes over to see what I am doing. She gets so excited because she thinks she sees a chicken rib. She yells, "look, its a rib from a chicken!". She proceeds to ask me to hurry up so she can look at all the bones and try to make a chicken skeleton. She pulls up a picture of a chicken skeleton on the internet and gets to work. I start hearing, "I found the femur", "oh look, it's the scapula!", I am pretty sure thats the ulna". Oh.my.word….

Now on to our surprises…we got a trampoline!!!

here is the morning they found it…let me tell you, I am loving this addition! IT has kept the girls entertained and outside for hours each day!!

they asked me to jump with them…"with" being a loosely followed word. It was more, bounce them while they are sitting down. "Mommy, jump harder"….I.am.so.tired….


No comments: