Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Alley's come to play!

We were so excited that my brother and his family could come visit us for the weekend. We have missed seeing them and are so thankful for the time they have on the East coast. They came down this weekend and we had grand plans to wear the kids out and for us to relax. Well, the weather didn't quite cooperate, but I think our back up plan worked out well!

We started our weekend off with some Krispy Kreme! I mean if that doesn't spell fun then I don't know what does;)

all the kiddos drooling over the donuts! I won't lie, the parents were doing the same thing but at a respectable distance;)


yeah! I all sugared up with no where to go….uh, I'm not sure we planned this right...

thank goodness for Clemson's basketball practice gym! We ran these kids silly!

after lunch and some quiet time, the rain let up some, so we headed out to the Central Train festival. There was this magician that the kids where enthralled with. Honestly, the adults were a little creeped out, but hey, the kids loved him! Kendall and Owen got selected to "help".


that night we had a fire in our fire pit and the kids put on a rock show for us…um, it was…great…;)

We always have so much fun with Team Alley. I can't wait for us to do this again!!

No comments: