Sunday, May 1, 2016

Illinois Half Marathon and our 11th Anniversary!

I ran my 4th half marathon this weekend. Whew, I am glad its over. We didn't get any pictures because it was so cold, pouring rain and very windy. BUT I survived and actually had a PR!! Oh the joys of running in Illinois! Andy did make me jump out of the car and get a picture right as we were leaving.

I can barely move in this picture. Thankfully I had Andy bring extra clothes and we were able to warm up in his office, but I still was so cold and wet. Here is my "I can't feel my face or anything on my body and I and still freezing" smile. DONE!

We also celebrated our 11th anniversary today! Woot-woot! I am so thankful I am married to this man. He loves me and serves me so well. He is an incredibly hard worker, giving, kind and generous. I love how he stretches me and teaches me how to put others first as well as how to show others God's love. He is definitely my better half! Thank you for asking me to be your bride:)
We celebrated by eating donuts, chipotle, shopping at Home Depot and going to a Beer, Bourbon and Bacon festival. Then we ended the night with ice cream…he knows me so well:)!

No comments: