Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation

Since we're about to head out for a week at the beach and I don't know if I'll be able to upload any pictures until I return, I thought I'd show y'all so photos from our time at home. This has been my first week home from work...so my first official week of summer vacation! Woo-hoo! Here are some photos of what we've been up to this week.Apparently Alley isn't ready to give up pumped milk yet! She rolled over to the pump, hooked her arm in the strap and started army crawling over to me! What a hoot!!Here are some pictures that I took outside while we were playing on a blanket (I had completely forgotten my camera took pictures on black and white...fun fun!)Alley has found her toy "box". She would pick up a toy, shake it and then put it in her mouth, and she did that with every single toy in there...once she finished going through her basket and had shaken and tasted each toy, she found the ones that rattled and kept shaking them and squealing...I think she likes noise!

1 comment:

The Huffman's said...

She is too cute!!!! Getting big too!!!! Hope you have fun at the beach! Can't wait to see her in her swimmysuit!!!!