Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The play room

We have finally started setting up a play room for Alley. It's not because she has anymore toys or a lot of toys...it's solely for the purpose of creating a space just for her. We are still in the process of getting it ready, but have set her toys up in bins so she can start playing in there. The great thing is that it has a window that can be opened and I can see in the room all the way from the kitchen...of course she doesn't want to be alone in it right now (I don't blame her!), but I'm hoping eventually she'll enjoy the space:) I've got a lot of ideas for that room to make it much more kid friendly, I can't wait...
Here are some pictures of her "enjoying" her space:)
Pat the bunny - what a wonderful story - of course she thinks it says lick the bunny - yummy, that tastes good:/
Mom, seriously, you're embarrassing me!
Looking from the outside in - does she seem tired or what!

1 comment:

Warner Family said...

Looks great! That's funny about Pat the Bunny--Caroline licks every page too (that's the only book she does that too!)