Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend

We are still being extremely lazy and haven't gotten our camera fixed...maybe I'm hoping that if I wait for a few days then try and turn it on it'll work...nope, not this time...I'll give it a few more days...
This weekend we had HSC's football banquet at The Commonwealth Club in Richmond. Andy and I had our wedding reception there and it was so great to go back and revisit the memories! So we left Alley in the capable hands of Mimi and went off to enjoy a night of festivities. We, being old people now :) , didn't last the whole banquet and ended up coming home early (I mean early...like 8:30pm!!)...sigh. It was nice though to dress up and act like adults, then come home and throw on sweats again (my favorite outfit!!). Here are some pictures of the night (using Mimi's camera, of course).
A photo-op
Alley chowing down on delicious food:)
Alley's favorite seat at Mimi and Papa's house

1 comment:

A.K. said...

glad y'all had fun! love that little skirt of hers in the last picture!