Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby Shower

Two of my friends threw me a baby shower for this second little one. It was so sweet of them to think of me and to celebrate the life of this new little one! It was something they really didn't have to do, but was much appreciated! We kept it small and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The funny thing was that over half of the people there were pregnant!! How crazy is that! All of them were having boys (except 1 who just found out she was 6 weeks along). They decided to have the shower over at my house, which was great because we were able to distract Alley better (even though she was slightly grumpy this morning due to an early early rise). While we were setting things up, I told Alley to go play in her playroom...This is how we found Alley right before the baby shower. "Nigh-nigh time"Here is our pastor's wife helping out with Alley while we waited for the other guests and continued to set up
Here was our small group. What a great time we had...those missing from the pictures were my mother and grandmother
Here is my big present helper...she was a fast gift opener!!
Here is one of the gifts my friend made - I love it!!!
What a wonderful time we had! Kendall and I got some really great items and I feel as though we are getting ready for her coming...it could be any day;) My excitement (and impatience) has increased!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Kendall- What a nice name!

Congrats. I can't believe you are so close. Good luck!

Katie said...

Oh how fun!! It looks like it was a wonderful shower, and I LOVE Kendall's initial thing for her room :)

Bunch of Barrons said...

Glad you got to have a shower...looks like fun! :) Hope you are feeling well!