Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter! We are finally on break, and taking full advantage of the time off. This past weekend we have been in Richmond celebrating Easter with my parents. Tonight we embark on a 12 hour (through the night) trip out to Arkansas to visit with Andy's family. We have had a wonderful time with my parents and are looking forward to seeing Andy's mom and family! Here are just a few pictures from this weekend. I will post more once we return from Arkansas!
A family Easter picture...
Alley playing with "my trucks"...she loooves playing with trucks, go figure:)

More truck play

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Easter!! I hope you guys had a safe drive down to Arkansas and wishing you a really relaxing week!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Happy Easter! Hope you guys have a great trip! :)