Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slacker...

Yes, I know...I am quite the slacker. Life has been going full force sense the end of Christmas and I've barely had time to sit down and breathe let alone take pictures or update the blog...forgive me;) Basketball is in full-swing, so Andy is a busy bee and school started right after Christmas for me and the girls so we've been rolling ever sense.  The McPherson household BUSY:)

Let's back track to the Tuesday after Christmas...We celebrated Granny's birthday at the little Bed & Breakfast (which is right next door to us) and had a great time with family. Here are some pictures from our day.

Cousin twins...they never stop laughing when they are together


all the great grandkids - notice how excited Kendall is..."what are we doing guys?"

Mimi, Papa and the grandkids...all smiles:)

Granny and her great grandkids

 the dining room where we had a fabulous lunch (thanks Ukrops Bakery!)

watching Granny open presents...they were so over gifts! Too much Christmas;)

Winston "the Great" hanging with the kiddos...yes, he fits right in;) They LOVE him!

sweet snuggles:)
I promise I will try to pick up my camera and take some pictures of our happenings...but I can't promise I'll upload them in a timely manner;) Let's hope I get out of this computer boycott before Kendall's 1st birthday in 1 week!!! (tear)...she's growing up too fast!

2 comments:

Katie said...

1 week???

A.K. said...

A year already?!!! HOLY MOLY!!!