Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Days

First off...check out these lashes! Both girls got there beautiful long lashes from Andy...and their chubby cheeks from me;) I could just eat her up! Ok, I digress;) I just thought this was a super cute picture of Kendall in her serious mode.

We've had lots of snow days and plenty of time hanging out inside. Alley is itching to go play outside, so I'm having to find new ways to entertain...in comes the laundry basket! Who would have thought?!;) Here they are playing while I attempt to make dinner...:)

I can't wait to see the friendship the girls are going to have as they grow up! It's already so much fun to watch!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Being somewhat close in age is definitely awesome as you grow up! Hope you keep pulling in those snow days! If it's going to be this cold outside, I'd love more snow!

Jenny said...

What is it with kids and laundry baskets?! They totally love them!! Way to keep them occupied. I can't wait until it's warm again!

Oh yes, and beautiful eye lashes.

The Richmond Alleys said...

Catherine, I remember many laundry baskets duos in St. Louis -- you and Will(iam) were fascinated with fitting into any kind of container! And the pictures I have of you two are about Alley's and Kendall's ages. So I guess it's developmental -- and genetic :)