Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer has begun!

Woo-hoo! Summer vacation officially started at 1pm on Friday June 3rd for the McPherson family!! It couldn't have come any sooner;) Friday was my last day at work...and when I say last, I don't mean just for 2 months...as most of you all know, I resigned from my position to stay at home with the girls. It was a very hard decision to make since I enjoy what I  do, but my family comes first and this is what Andy and I felt was best for our girls. So, to kick summer off right, our beach trip was moved to the day I officially finished work...and man, what a way to kick off summer vacation!! We had a blast! I have so many pictures to go through so it'll take me some time before I can get a good beach post up, but I thought I'd leave you with a few from our first day.

Here's the whole crew going down to the water

my big girl enjoying the waves

cheesy thing...but oh how this girl LOVED the ocean!
Stay tuned as I will be posting more pictures of the beach over the next few days!:) Happy summer to all!!

2 comments:

A.K. said...

I can't believe how big Alley is getting! Good thing you have another little one coming soon because she is looking all grown up!

CONGRATS on being done with work- woohoo!!!

Katie said...

Alley looks so old in that picture of her!!