Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Our house has been crazy over the past several weeks. I'm not sure we've even surfaced for air yet, but I know we are trying;) We jokingly call our family the circus (and if you know us well, then you know how true it is!). So, since we are already crazy and wild, why not have 13 people to our house for Thanksgiving?!...I mean, come on, any smart person would do that to themselves...right?!! HA! Actually, it fit our circus perfectly. The food was delicious (we fried our first turkey and we are ALL alive to say that it was fabulous!) and I must say, we were smart enough to decide Thanksgiving was going to be a potluck...whew, that definitely saved this ring master! We are still trying to collect ourselves and we hope we didn't scare anyone off by our antics, but we had a great day. 

HAPPY (belated) THANKSGIVING to everyone!!

our circus performers sitting down for a second

oh my, did I catch a sweet tender moment between all three?? Say it ain't so...
(it totally didn't last long!)

2 comments:

Richmond Alleys said...

Thank you, Ringmaster, for having all of us! We certainly enjoyed all the rings -- the cooking ring, the eating ring, and especially the clowns (led by Kendall, of course:) Invite us anytime!

Jenny said...

My house is a constant circus too. Happy Thanksgiving. The girls are so cute! I still can't believe there are 3 of them!