Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A little late

I don't have much to say about the happenings in our household...a lot has been going on, but it's not really that blog-worthy (kinda mundane stuff). The run down, quickly....we are busy getting ready for Christmas and preparing our hearts for the arrival of our savior (yeah for advent and how it helps us prepare for Jesus), MC turned 4months and has started baby food...(this is my third, pardon me if I over-look the rice cereal...it's pointless anyway!), Alley and Kendall have really fallen in love with play-dough...we play it at LEAST once a day for over 30minutes, I've been sewing a ton and feel so far behind, and Andy has transitioned from football straight into basketball...I think we can make it until March;) Soooo, in a nutshell, that's what we've been up to. i will leave you with some random pictures from the past week or so...

MC eating applesauce for the first time

she is my first child to act like it's incredibly bitter. She would close her eyes and get a shiver whenever she ate it...of course she kept coming back for more (better yet, she would have a huge grin on her face after she'd take a bite and do her "shiver")

the girls showing off their Christmas dresses...I am in the process of trying to teach the girls how to smile...how in the heck do you do that??!!! this was the best of them all...

 here are our cheese-balls after their bath...aren't baths suppose to calm you down and get you ready for bed?! Not with these two!!

1 comment:

A.K. said...

If you learn how to teach them to smile- let me know- Anna is killing me with pictures these days and her faces!!!